Is it normal for the apples to go wrinkly? Because it’s my first time making these. The black ones are raisins, by the way. Who knew they would puff up? Anyway these are good. There are fruits, nuts, and oats. A very healthy snack indeed. Didn’t know how to eat it so I had to use a knife and fork.
Here’s a video of this recipe. Get ready for a Disney vibe! P.S. I don’t own anything of this Disney recipe and give the owner credits.
Snow White Inspired Baked Magic Wishing Apples Recipe
• 7 apples
• 1 cup rolled oats
• ½ cup dried apricots
• ½ cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
• ½ cup almonds, slivered
• 3 tbsp light coconut milk
• 4 tsp brown sugar
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• ¼ tsp cloves
• ¼ tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash your apples and core with a melon baller, being careful not to go all the way through to the bottom. With a vegetable peeler, remove the top half of the apple’s skin and place them in a baking dish.
3. In a bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, almonds, apricots, cranberries, light coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
4. Fill each apple with the oat mixture and bake in your preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until the apples are soft. Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!